- Heritage Landmarks
- London Calling
- Hey Baby!
- Highland Fling
- Wallace & Gromit
- Shaun the Sheep
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING ZIGGY THISTLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. ALL FACEBOOK COMPETITION RULES ARE POSTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE FOLLOWING ZIGGY THISTLE TERMS & CONDITIONS. PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE COMPETITION RULES BEFORE ENTERING. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Ziggy Thistle. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Ziggy Thistle. Copyright 2003, Ziggy Thistle ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Ziggy Thistle or purchasing Ziggy Thistle products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Ziggy Thistle or to purchase Ziggy Thistle products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorised by Ziggy Thistle. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Ziggy Thistle used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Ziggy Thistle.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Ziggy Thistle disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Ziggy Thistle does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Ziggy Thistle does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Ziggy Thistle shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Ziggy Thistle has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a Ziggy Thistle product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Ziggy Thistle reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Ziggy Thistle reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Ziggy Thistle shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Ziggy Thistle without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Ziggy Thistle may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Ziggy Thistle.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Ziggy Thistle products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Ziggy Thistle products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Ziggy Thistle's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Ziggy Thistle may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Ziggy Thistle or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organisation.
Ziggy Thistle does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Ziggy Thistle is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Ziggy Thistle reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Ziggy Thistle in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Ziggy Thistle, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Ziggy Thistle may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Ziggy Thistle, Ziggy Thistle has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Ziggy Thistle. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Ziggy Thistle seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
FACEBOOK COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
2. ELIGIBILITY AND REGISTRATION: In order to make use of certain parts of the Website Service, you may need to register an account with Us. In order to do so, you must (a) satisfy the minimum age requirement; (b) provide Us with complete and accurate registration information; (c) ensure your use of the Website Service is in accordance with these Terms and any Applicable Laws (as defined in paragraph 3, below); and (d) select a username and password. By registering an account with Us you warrant that: (a) you meet the minimum age requirement, which is specified on the registration pages; (b), you have given complete and accurate registration information, and will keep that information updated; and (c) your use of the Website Service does not violate these Terms or breach any Applicable Laws. You acknowledge that you will be responsible for all activities that take place under your username and for keeping your password secure. If you become aware of any actual, threatened, or suspected unauthorised use of your username and/or any other breach of security, you agree to notify Us immediately. You may cancel your account with Us at any time by following the instructions on the registration pages. We may terminate your account with Us for any or no reason, at any time, with or without notice and without liability. In order to use the Website Service, you will require access to the world-wide web. You are responsible for any connection, service and other fees associated with such access and for providing all equipment necessary to enable you to connect to the world-wide web (including a computer and modem or other access device).
3. GENERAL RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: The Website Service is made available for your own, personal use. The Website Service must not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever or for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. When you use the Website Service you must comply with all applicable UK laws relating to online conduct (including, without limitation, content which can be posted online) and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence (together referred to as "Applicable Laws").
4. CONTENT SUBMITTED TO THE WEBSITE: You are responsible for any information, data, text, music, software, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other content ("Content") which you post or upload and/or display (in public or privately) to the Website. Ziggy Thistle may (but shall not be obliged to) delete, edit, lock, move or remove any Content without notice and for any reason and/or to record the IP address from which any Content is posted, uploaded and/or displayed without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, Content which, in our sole discretion, violates these Terms or is or may be irrelevant, out of date, inappropriate or objectionable in any way whatsoever, or in respect of which Ziggy Thistle receives any complaint (whether justified or not). By posting, uploading and/or displaying any Content to the Website you warrant that: (a) you own all intellectual property and proprietary rights in such Content or that you have a licence from the owner of such rights to post, upload and/or display such Content on the Website; and (b) the posting, uploading and/or displaying of such Content on the Website and the grant of the licence to Ziggy Thistle and its group companies (on the terms set out below) will not infringe the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party. If you upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content to the Website, you automatically: (a) grant other users of the Website and the Website Service the right to access the same and use it in accordance with these Terms, although you can mark Content as private and so restrict access and use to those users to whom you specifically grant access; and (b) grant Ziggy Thistle and its group companies a non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable, perpetual, world-wide licence to use, modify, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such Content on and through the Website and the Website Service and in any other form or medium. You continue to own the Content after it is posted to the Website. You acknowledge that Ziggy Thistle will not screen or otherwise check any Content which is submitted by you or any other user of the Website Service before it is posted, not monitor yours or any person's use of the Website Service. As such, you as the user of the Website Service are responsible for any Content you submit to the Website and the manner in which the Website Service is used under your username. You may take down any Content you have submitted to the Website at any time. If you become aware of any misuse of the Website Service by any person including (without limitation) any posting of Content which violates these Terms, please contact us by following the instructions set out in paragraph 16 of these Terms or click on the "Report this" link at the bottom of the Website page or next to the Content which has been posted.
5. SPECIFIC RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: You agree that when using the Website Service you will comply with all Applicable Laws (as defined in paragraph 3), these Terms and you acknowledge that you are responsible for all acts and omissions, which occur, under your user-name. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
a. Upload, post or otherwise display Content which is or promotes behaviour which violates the rights (including, without limitation, the intellectual property rights) of a third party or which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, flaming, hateful, offensive (whether in relation to sex, race, religion or otherwise) harassing, hateful, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years, or contains any illegal content; or b. Upload, post or otherwise display any Content which contains software viruses or any other files or programs that may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Website or the Website Service or any server or networks connected to the Website or another's computer, or that contains any chain letters, pyramid-selling schemes, bulk mail, junk mail or similar; or c. Upload, post or otherwise display any Content containing a photograph of another person unless you have obtained that person's consent; d. Harvest or collect any IP addresses or email addresses or other contact information of any members of the Website, by electronic means or otherwise; or e. Upload, post or otherwise display any Content for any commercial or business purpose including (without limitation) any Content which contains any advertising or promotional materials; or f. Restrict or in any way inhibit any other person's use of the Website or the Website Service; or g. Upload, post or otherwise display any Content which is false, misleading, un-necessary and/or repetitive including any Content which is inaccurate, out of date or repeats that previously uploaded, posted or displayed by you or another visitor, unless absolutely necessary; or h. Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content to a part of the Website which is irrelevant to the subject matter of the Content; or i. Register an account with us under more than one user name and/or user account number; or j. Use the Website or the Website Service in a manner that is inconsistent with these Terms and/or any Applicable Laws in force from time to time or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity; or k. Breach the terms of any suspension or ban or seek alternative access; or l. In the interests of free speech, bring any action for defamation against Ziggy Thistle, or any of the companies in the same group; or m. Use or solicit any other account holder's personal data for any purpose other than establishing non-commercial, lawful contact that such account holder would reasonably expect to welcome; or n. Submit Content owned by a third party without consent from that third party or submit Content in a manner which expressly or impliedly infers that such Content is sponsored or endorsed by the Website; or o. Use the Website in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity or in a manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website or the Website Service; or p. Attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the Website; or q. Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of the Website or use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other device to retrieve or index any part of the Website or re-format or frame any portion of the web pages comprising the Website, unless permitted by law; or r. Remove or obstruct from view any advertisements and/or any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained on or in the Website; or s. Contact any other user of the Website if they have expressly asked you not to; or t. Attempt to impersonate any other user or account holder of the Website or the Website Service; or u. Use the username and/or password of any other account holder of the Website or disclose your password to any other person; or v. Upload, post or otherwise display any Content comprising an advertisement or accept payment or anything of value from any person in exchange for you uploading, posting or displaying any Content or otherwise performing any commercial activity on or through the Website or the Website Service on behalf of such person (including, without limitation, posting blogs or bulletins for a commercial purpose and/or sending messages to other users of the Website with a commercial purpose). You agree to indemnify Ziggy Thistle and its group companies in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the Website and/or the Website Service, and any use of the same under your username other than in accordance with these Terms or Applicable Law.
6. CONTENT: The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the Website including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material ("Material") is owned by or licensed to Ziggy Thistle and its group companies. All rights are reserved. You can view, print or download extracts of the Material for your own personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material (other than Content posted by you) without Ziggy Thistle's express permission. You must not frame or link to the Website or any part of it without our permission. The trademarks, service marks, and logos ("Trade Marks") contained on or in the Website are owned by Ziggy Thistle or its group companies or third party partners of Ziggy Thistle. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of Ziggy Thistle or the relevant group company or the relevant third party partner of Ziggy Thistle.
7. LINK TO THIRD PARTIES: The Website may contain links to websites operated by third parties ("Third Party Websites"). Ziggy Thistle does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
9. DISCLAIMER / LIABILITY: USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE WEBSITE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE AND THE WEBSITE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) ZIGGY THISTLE DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE IN RELATION TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE WEBSITE SERVICE; AND (B) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE WEBSITE SERVICE (WHETHER IMPLIED BY STATUE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTY, TERM OR CONDITION AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ANY SPECIAL PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEROPERABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND TITLE ARE, AS BETWEEN ZIGGY THISTLE AND YOU, HEREBY EXCLUDED. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONDUCT OF ANY USER AND/OR ACCOUNT HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR WEBSITE SERVICE; ANY ERROR, DELAY OR FAILURE IN THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY COMMUNICATION BETWEEN USERS AND/OR ACCOUNT HOLDERS; ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE INTERNET, THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE WEBSITE SERVICE; OR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY TO USERS OR THEIR EQUIPMENT AS A RESULT OF OR RELATING TO THEIR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE WEBSITE SERVICE. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.
Ziggy Thistle will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with the Website and/or the Website Service, for any: (i) economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or (ii) loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) special or indirect or consequential loss. IF ZIGGY THISTLE IS LIABLE TO YOU DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN RELATION TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE WEBSITE SERVICE, THAT LIABILITY (HOWSOEVER ARISING) SHALL BE LIMITED TO: (A) FIFTY POUNDS STERLING (£50.00); OR (B) THE SUMS PAID BY YOU UPON REGISTERING AN ACCOUNT WITH US; OR (C) THE SUMS PAID BY YOU UPON RECEIVING A WEBSITE SERVICE, WHICHEVER IS GREATER. Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as excluding or limiting the liability of Ziggy Thistle or its group companies for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other liability, which cannot be excluded by English law.
10. ACCESS RESTRICTION AND SERVICE SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION: Ziggy Thistle reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny you access to the Website and/or the Website Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice and for any reason including, without limitation, if you fail to comply with any clause 5 (Member Conduct) or any other provision of these Terms. In particular, Ziggy Thistle may deny you access to the Website and/or the Website Services if Ziggy Thistle exercises its right to delete, edit, lock or remove any Content posted, uploaded or displayed by you. Ziggy Thistle reserves the right to suspend or cease providing all or any of the Website Service, without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
11. ADVERTISERS ON THE WEBSITE: We accept no responsibility for adverts posted on the Website. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises on the Website, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, not Ziggy Thistle, is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any queries or complaints in relation to them, your only recourse is against the advertiser.
12. ONLINE COMPETITIONS: If you take part in any competition which is run on or through the Website ("Competition"), you agree to be bound by the rules of that competition and any other rules specified by Ziggy Thistle from time to time ("Competition Rules") and by the decisions of Ziggy Thistle, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. Ziggy Thistle reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion without notice in accordance with the Competition Rules. Unless specified, any advertised competitions are not exclusive to one particular country. However, unless specified, any related costs for pick-up, travel expenses or otherwise is strictly not included. Ziggy Thistle Terms and conditions. • You must be registered to our site to enter this competition. If you are under the age of 13 you will need to get an adult to register on your behalf. • By entering our competition you are hereby allowing us to publicly display any future creation on our website and corresponding social network pages. We will not replicate or use the piece elsewhere without your prior consent. • We recommend that you refer to the Patent Office website at www.ipo.gov.uk for more information about patenting and intellectual property rights. WIN GENUINE FRAMED WALLACE & GROMIT AND SHAUN THE SHEEP ARTWORK FACEBOOK COMPETITION 1. The competition opens on 1st January 2016 and closes on 1st March 2016 at 5pm . All entries received after this time and date will not be accepted. 2. To enter the competition, entrants like the Ziggy Thistle Facebook page. Entrants can share and leave a comment if they so wish. 3. The Promoter will use the entrant's personal information in order to administer and run this competition. The Promoter may provide the personal information of the entrant to third parties in connection with these uses. 4. The entrant's entry must not contain or comprise items, text or images which: • a. are defamatory or libellous of any person; or • b. are obscene, offensive, profane, hateful, violent or inflammatory; or • c. promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or • d. infringe any copyright, database right, proprietary business information, trade mark or other intellectual property of any other person; or • e. violate any privacy right of any other person; or • f. breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or • g. are in contempt of court; or • h. are likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or, annoy or injure any other person; or • i. impersonate any person, or misrepresent the entrant's identity or affiliation with any person; o • j. are illegal or which advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act; or • k. contain any commercial solicitations, advertising or which promote the services of a competitor. 5. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will not be accepted by the Promoter. 6. Winner will be selected at random from all the entries within the competition period and the winner will be announced by March 2nd 2016. 7. The Winner will be notified on the Ziggy Thistle Facebook page via a new post and will be asked to get in touch via the Ziggy Thistle email address. email@example.com 8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason. 9. The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend or amend the competition or terms and conditions where it becomes necessary to do so. 10. There is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary. 11. The Promoter’s decision on any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. 12. The Promoter is Ziggy Thistle, Smiths Forge, N End Rd, Yatton, Bristol BS49 4AU.
13. COPYRIGHT POLICY: It is our policy to terminate any person's account with us if they repeatedly infringe the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others. If you believe any of your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way which infringes your intellectual property or proprietary rights, please contact us by any of the means set out in paragraph 16 or click on the "Report this" link at the bottom of the Website page or next to the allegedly infringing copy. You will need to provide us with the following information: (i) a description of the work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the alleged infringing copy of it; (ii) a description of where the alleged infringing copy has been posted on the Website; (iii) your contact details; (iv) a written statement, signed by you, to confirm that you are the owner of the work or you are authorised to act on the owner's behalf and the information you have provided to us is accurate to the best of your knowledge and belief.
14. ACCOUNT HOLDER INTERACTION: You are responsible for how you interact with other account holders and users of the Website and the Website Service. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor how you interact with those persons.
15. GENERAL: These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Ziggy Thistle concerning your use of the Website and the Website Service and supersede any previous arrangement, agreement, undertaking or proposal, written or oral between you and Ziggy Thistle in relation to such matters. Ziggy Thistle reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If it does so, the updated version will be effective as soon as it is uploaded on to this the Website and your continued use of the Website Service following any changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them. No other variation to these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorised representative on behalf of Ziggy Thistle. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and/or your use of the Website and/or the Website Service. If any provision(s) of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provision(s)) and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Ziggy Thistle's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Ziggy Thistle in writing. Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in the Terms shall create any rights or any other benefits whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise in favour of any person other than you, Ziggy Thistle and its group of companies.
16. CONTACT US: You can contact the Ziggy Thistle online team at firstname.lastname@example.org